Garlic Parmesan Croutons
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 20 mins
- Mason Dixie Garlic Parmesan Biscuits, baked and left out overnight then cut into cubes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1 tsp. Sage
- 1 tsp. Dill
- 1 tsp. Tarragon
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Oregano
How to Bake
- Bake biscuits according to the packaging and leave out overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss dried out cubes of biscuits in a bowl with EVOO and seasonings.
- Spread cubes of seasoned biscuits on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the oven.
- Top your salads with delicious Mason Dixie croutons and enjoy!