- 1 package Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- ¼ c brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ c chopped pecans
- ½ c powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp milk
How To Make
- Thaw the biscuits overnight in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a muffin tin by spraying 6 compartments with non-stick baking spray and set aside.
- Begin placing the thawed biscuit dough on a piece of parchment paper overlapping them slightly. Using a rolling pin roll them out flat into 12” x 8” rectangle.
- Brush the melted butter over the surface of the dough. Then sprinkle on the brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans.
- Beginning at the long edge closest to you, start rolling up the dough into a tight cylinder. Pinch the dough tightly making sure it’s sealed.
- Using a serrated knife make a slice every 2 inches. You should get 6 cinnamon rolls.
- Place the cinnamon rolls in the prepared muffin pan and bake for 12 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.
- For the glaze, mix the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk together until smooth. Slowly pour over the slightly warm cinnamon rolls.