- 1 package of Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits, cooked
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 4 Tbsp brown sugar
- 5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1c roasted nuts of your choice
How To Bake
- Preheat the oven to 300 F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a small saucepan, combine honey, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon, and salt; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, crumble the cooked biscuits into ¼ inch pieces. Stir in sugar mixture until well coated. Spread mixture evenly onto the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Immediately after taking the granola out of the oven, sprinkle the roasted nuts on top. Let the granola cool completely then break it into pieces. You can add it to your favorite yogurt, fruit, or ice cream. It can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 weeks.