- Mason Dixie Cheddar Biscuit Sandwiches
- ¾ c white vinegar
- ¼ c apple cider vinegar
- 1 c water
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp sea salt
- 8 jalapeno peppers, thinly sliced
How To Make
- To make the brine, combine the vinegars, water, garlic, sugar, and salt in small pot and bring to a simmer. Once the sugar and salt are fully dissolved, remove from the heat.
- Add the sliced peppers to 16 oz canning jar and pour the brining liquid over the peppers to fill the jar.
- Let the peppers sit in the brining liquid for 10 minutes before using or store in the fridge for up to 6 weeks.
- Cut a Cheddar Biscuit Sandwich into four pieces and top with pickled jalapeños