- 1 package Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 4oz milk chocolate bars, cut into squares
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1/2 c graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
How To Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Brush the tops of the frozen biscuits with the melted butter then add a tablespoon spoonful of the graham cracker sugar mixture on top. Bake the biscuits according to package specifications. Remove from oven and let them cool slightly.
- To assemble, split open the warm biscuits and place a piece of chocolate on the bottom half of each biscuit.
- Skewer each marshmallow and toast with a kitchen torch or on your stove-top if you have a gas burner. Place 1-2 toasted marshmallows on top of the chocolate and sandwich with the biscuit tops. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Note: If you don’t have a gas burner or torch, you can place the marshmallows on the chocolate and place under the broiler until they’re toasted.