- 1 package Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 pint ice cream of choice
- Rainbow Sprinkles
How To Make
- Thaw the biscuits overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat waffle iron to low.
- Roll out each biscuit until it is 4 inches across.
- Place the biscuit in the center of the waffle iron and press to close. Cook for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool while the others cook.
- Once all the waffles are cooked, line a baking pan with parchment paper. Place the waffles on the prepared pan and freeze for 15 min.
- Let the ice cream sit out for 10 min or until softened.
- Scoop 2 scoops of ice cream onto one waffle and top with a second waffle to form a sandwich. Roll the exposed edge of the sandwich in the sprinkles and return to the pan. Repeat with remaining waffles.
- Place the sandwiches in the freezer 1-2 hours or until frozen.
- Once frozen, enjoy right away or place in an airtight container and freeze for later!