- 1 lb thick cut bacon
- ½ c brown sugar
- ¼ c maple syrup
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
How To Make
- Preheat the oven to 375° F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay the slices on bacon on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- In a small bowl mix together the brown sugar, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the bacon follow by the brown sugar mixture. Gently press the sugar mixture into the bacon.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes rotating the pan halfway through.
- Carefully transfer the bacon to a fresh piece of parchment paper to cool for 8 minutes before eating.
- Arrange on a board with Mason Dixie Biscuit Sandwiches and assorted breakfast items.