- 1 Mason Dixie Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 egg
- 1/3 c milk
- 2 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a small 10oz ramekin or baking dish.
- Remove the sandwich from its packaging and cut it into 1” pieces and place the pieces into the prepared dish along with the cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, milk, salt, and pepper until blended; pour over the cubed sandwich and cheese.
- Place the ramekin on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let the casserole rest for 5 minutes before enjoying.