- 2 Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- 16 oz can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- ½ bag of Frozen Vegetables
- ¼ lb Ground Beef
How to Bake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Mix together the cream of mushroom soup, frozen vegetables, garlic powder, ground beef and some salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Fill two oven safe mugs three-quarters of the way up with the pot pie fililng and top each with one biscuit.
- Bake until the biscuits are golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.