Buttermilk Biscuit Spinach Dip
Prep time 15 mins
Cook time 25 mins
Makes 6 servings
- Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 T olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (6 oz) package baby spinach leaves
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- 1 C shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 C grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- ¾ tsp black pepper
- 4 T unsalted butter, melted
How to Bake
- Place cast iron skillet on medium-high heat with olive oil. Add garlic and spinach.
- Allow spinach to cook down then add the artichoke and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, cooked vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Stir until well combined and cheese is melted.
- Place melted butter in cleaned out cast iron skillet.
- Place Buttermilk Biscuits around the edge and spoon dip into the center.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy with the whole family!