FREE Shipping on ALL Continental US orders!
Cheddar Biscuit Apple Cobbler
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 40 mins
Makes 6 cobblers
- 6 Mason Dixie Cheddar Biscuits
- 4 cups apples, small dice
- ½ tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoons nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoons ground cloves
How to Bake
- Combine apples, sugar, spices, and flour, and divide into individual ramekins. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Place a frozen biscuit on top of hot apples and put back into the oven.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until biscuits are golden brown.
Come roll with us! You dough-not wanna miss out!