FREE Shipping on ALL Continental US orders!
Cheesy Biscuit Breakfast Sliders
- 1 package of Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits, cooked
- 6 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 6 oz slices of think ham
- 1 c Colby jack cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
How To Bake
- Pre heat the oven to 350°F
- Split the cooked biscuits in half separating the bottoms from the tops and place the bottom halves in a backing dish. Set it aside.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs in a medium-sized bowl until fully blended. Pour into skillet, season with salt, pepper, and chives. Stir constantly, until eggs are scrambled and just cooked. Remove skillet from heat.
- Place an even layer of ham over the bottom half of the biscuits you placed in the baking dish from earlier. Add the scrambled eggs followed by 1/2 cup of the cheese.
- Top with the remaining biscuits and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with a piece of foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted and golden brown.
Come roll with us! You dough-not wanna miss out!