FREE Shipping on ALL Continental US orders!
Chicken Salad Biscuit Sliders
- 1 package of Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 stalk celery
- ½ c grapes, halved
- 2 stalks green onions
- 2 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/4c pecans
- 1/4c mayonnaise
- 1/4c sour cream
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
How To Bake
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF. Place chicken on a baking sheet and season generously with salt and pepper. Bake in a preheated oven for about 25-30 minutes, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF. Allow to cool completely and slice into bite-sized pieces.
- Bake Mason Dixie Biscuits to package specifications.
- While Biscuits are baking, place chicken, celery, grapes, green onions, dill, pecans, mayonnaise, sour cream and vinegar, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Serve between a split biscuit and your choice of lettuce.
Come roll with us! You dough-not wanna miss out!