- 1 package Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ¾ c sugar
- 1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ c raisins
- ¾ c powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
How To Make
- Remove the biscuits from the freezer and let them thaw at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Prepare muffin tin with paper muffin liners.
- While the oven is preheating, prepare the cinnamon mixture by combining the sugar, cinnamon and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Melt the butter in a small bowl and set aside.
- After the biscuits are slightly thawed, cut each biscuit into 9 pieces.
- Roll each piece in the melted butter then toss in the cinnamon mixture to coat.
- Place 9 pieces of the cinnamon coated dough along with 1 Tablespoon of raisins into the lined muffin tin and repeat until you have completed. Sprinkle the remaining sugar mixture evenly over the top of each muffin.
- Place the muffins of the center rack and bake for 22-25 minutes.
- While the muffins a baking, prepare the glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar, melted butter, milk and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over the baked muffins and enjoy!