- Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1 package of sausage
- 1 ½ Tbsp flour
- 1 ½ C. milk
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
How to Bake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake biscuits according to package.
- Cook sausage in cast iron or non-stick skillet over medium until heated thoroughly.
- Stir in flour.
- Gradually add milk and seasonings, cook until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Top biscuits with gravy and enjoy!