FREE Shipping on ALL Continental US orders!
Crab Biscuit Bombs
- 1 package Mason Dixie Cheddar Biscuits
- 8 oz lump crab meat
- 1 large eggs
- 2½ Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- ½ c panko breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley, fresh
How To Bake
- Thaw Biscuits in the fridge overnight or on the counter for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix egg, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Old Bay seasoning, salt, pepper and parsley in a bowl.
- Gently stir in crab meat until evenly coated.
- Divide each Biscuit into 2 equal portions making 12 pieces.
- Working one at a time, flatten out each piece of dough into a 3-inch round and scoop 1½ tablespoons of the mixture into the center of each round.
- Bring the edges of the Biscuit dough up and over the crab mixture, forming a ball. Pinch the seams to seal and place seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 18 minute until golden brown.
- Brush the tops of the Biscuit balls with melted butter and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve warm with a side of lemon butter.
Come roll with us! You dough-not wanna miss out!