Maryland Crab Dip
Prep time 20 mins
Cook time 25 mins
- Mason Dixie Cheddar Biscuits
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ tsp mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ old bay
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- 8 oz crab meat
How to Bake
Allow biscuits to thaw in the fridge overnight or on the counter for 30-60 minutes.
- Cut biscuits in quarters and roll into balls; place around round baking dish.
Brush with butter and top with Old Bay.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and cheese in a ramekin.
- Once the mixture is combined, add in lemon juice, mustard, Old Bay, and hot sauce.
- Fold in crab meat and top with crab meat.
- Place dish in the oven and bake 20-25 minutes until biscuits are golden brown.