- 12 oz fresh or frozen cranberries
- ½ c cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper
- 2 limes, juiced
- ½ c granulated sugar
- ¼ c honey
- ½ tsp salt
How To Make
- In food processor add the cranberries, cilantro, onions, pepper, lime juice and sugar, honey and salt. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Put the salsa in a bowl and refrigerate overnight so the flavors can come together.
- Serve on your favorite Mason Dixie Breakfast Sandwich along with a layer of cream cheese and enjoy!