- 2 Boxes Mason Dixie Cranberry & Orange Scones
- 1 8 oz wheel of brie, cut into 12 pieces
- 1 Bag cranberries
- 1 Large orange, diced
- 3/4 C. sugar
How to Bake
- Thaw Scones in the fridge overnight
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Grease a standard muffin pan
- Combine cranberries, chopped orange and sugar in a medium saucepan over medium-heat
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the cranberries have broken down and a sauce has formed. Set aside to cool.
- On a floured work surface. Cut each scone in half. Slightly roll out each piece or stretch in your hands and pat into your muffin pan. This will act like a pie shell for your brie bites.
- Place a piece of brie and a heaping teaspoon of cranberry sauce into each scone cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the scone dough is golden brown.
- Garnish with orange zest. Enjoy!