FREE Shipping on ALL Continental US orders!
- 5 tsp ground caraway seeds
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 c green cabbage, shredded
- 2 c fennel, whites part only, thinly sliced
- 1 c red onion thinly sliced
- ¼ c fresh dill, roughly chopped
- ¼ c fresh parsley, roughly chopped
How To Make
- Add the caraway seeds, vinegar, lemon juice, mayonnaise, sugar, salt, pepper, and olive oil to a large bowl. Whisk vigorously until the mixture is emulsified.
- To the same bowl, add the shredded cabbage, fennel, onion, dill, and parsley and toss until everything is well coated.
- Let the slaw sit for 20 minutes before serving to allow the slaw to soften. Add the slaw in-between a Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuit Sandwich and enjoy!
Come roll with us! You dough-not wanna miss out!