- 2 Boxes Mason Dixie Savory Herb Biscuits
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 C. leftover cranberry sauce
- 3/4 pound leftover turkey, shredded
- ¼ C. leftover green beans
- ¼ C. leftover gravy
- Melted butter
How To Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake Biscuits according to package.
- In a small bowl, combine Dijon, mayonnaise and green onions; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Once Biscuits are baked, let cool and slice in half. Spread mixture on the top Biscuit.
- Place bottom half of biscuits onto a baking sheet. Top with green beans, turkey, gravy, cranberry sauce and the top half of Biscuits. Brush tops of biscuits with butter.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown and toasted, about 15-18 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.