Prep time 5 mins
Cook time 20 mins
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
How to Bake
- In a small heavy saucepan over medium heat, whisk eggs, sugar, and lemon juice until blended.
- Add butter and lemon zest; cook, whisking constantly until mixture is thickened and coats the back of a metal spoon.
- Transfer to a small bowl; cool 10 minutes.
- Refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- Top curd on Mason Dixie Blueberry Lemon Scones and enjoy!