- 1 Package Mason Dixie Biscuits
- 1 cup favorite marinara sauce
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried parsley
How To Bake
- Thaw 1 package of Mason Dixie Biscuits in the fridge overnight or at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Divide each biscuit dough into 2 pieces.
- Shape each piece of dough into a bone by rolling each piece into a 14-inch rope and tying a knot on each end.
- Place the shaped biscuits on a baking tray and place in the freezer for 15 minutes. This will help the bones keep their shape.
- Remove the biscuit from the freezer and place them in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, parmesan, garlic power and parsley. Brush the mixture on the warm bones.
- Serve them with a side of your favorite marinara sauce.