- 1 Package Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- 6 All-natural, uncured hot dog franks
- Sesame seeds (optional)
How To Make
- Thaw Biscuits in the fridge overnight or on the counter for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Pat dry hot dogs on a paper towel.
- Roll out each biscuit into a 5-inch round.
- Use your fingers to wrap the dough around the surface of the sausage, leaving the ends open and unwrapped.
- Transfer each wrapped sausage on a baking sheet, seam side down, and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 min or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauces.