- 1 package Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Hot Honey Pizza Dip
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ c sour cream
- ¼ c grated parmesan cheese
- ½ c pizza or marinara sauce
- ¾ c shredded mozzarella
- 3 oz all natural pepperoni slices
- 2 Tbsp spicy honey
- 3 basil leaves, chopped (optional)
How To Make
- Thaw the biscuits in the fridge overnight or at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375°
- Prepare the cream cheese mixture by combining the cream cheese, sour cream, and grated parmesan in a small bowl. Set aside and prepare the garlic knots.
- Cut each biscuit in half. Roll each half into an 8-inch rope. Tie each rope into a knot and tuck the ends underneath the knot and place along the edge of a 10-inch cast iron skillet.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt. Brush half of the mixture on the knots, reserving the remaining mixture for when the knot come out of the oven.
- Bake the knots for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Working quickly, spread the cream cheese mixture in the middle of the skillet. Top with pizza sauce followed by the shredded mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni.
- Return the skillet to the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes or until the knots are golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and brush the knots with the remaining garlic butter. Drizzle the hot honey over the top on the dip followed by the chapped basil.