Pumpkin Pie Biscuit Bombs
- 1 package Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3c granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- ½ c powdered sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp milk
How To Make
- Thaw the biscuits overnight in the refrigerator or at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 8” or 9” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese and brown sugar until fully mixed. Add the pumpkin puree, egg, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and salt. Mix until smooth. Set aside.
- Cut each thawed biscuit in half, making 12 pieces. Roll out each piece into a 5” diameter circle.
- To the center of each circle, add 2 tablespoons of the pumpkin pie filling. Bring the sides of the dough up around the filling and pinch together to create a ball.
- Place the balls into the prepared baking dish and brush the tops with all the melted butter.
- In a small bowl combine the 1/3 cup granulated sugar and cinnamon. Once thoroughly mixed, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture on top of the filled dough balls.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the glaze, mix the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk together until smooth. Drizzle over the Pumpkin Pie Biscuit Bombs and enjoy warm.