Pumpkin Spice Pie Twists
Prep time 10 mins
Cook time 12 mins
Makes 6 servings
- Mason Dixie Pumpkin Spice Biscuits
- ½ C pumpkin puree
- ¼ C brown sugar
- 1 T maple syrup
- 2 T melted butter
- 1 T sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
How to Bake
- Let biscuit dough thaw overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix pumpkin puree, brown sugar and maple syrup.
- Roll biscuit dough into six even rectangles on a floured surface.
- Evenly spread pumpkin mixture over three of the rectangles and place a second piece of dough on top of each.
- Cut dough strips approximately ¾" wide.
- Place strips on a baking sheet.
- Twist strips 2-3 times on each side.
- Brush melted butter on each strip and top with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes and enjoy!