- 1 box Mason Dixie Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/4 C. raspberry jam
- 1/2 C. dehydrated raspberries
How to Bake
- Thaw Cinnamon Rolls in the fridge overnight
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Carefully unwind each roll into a long strip of dough
- Spread a thin layer of raspberry jam on each strip of dough
- Re-roll each end of the dough towards the center, making two equal coils. Pinch the middle to create the point of the heart. Place on a parchment lined pan and bake for 18 minutes.
- While the rolls are baking, make the raspberry icing. Place the dehydrated raspberries into a plastic bag and crush into a fine powder.
- Squeeze the provided icing into a small bowl and mix in the raspberry powder.
- Once the Cinnamon Rolls are baked, allow to cool for 2 minutes then drizzle the raspberry icing onto the rolls.