How to Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Fully cook sausages 8-10 minutes over medium heat in a cast iron skillet. Remove sausages from skillet and slice into ½” coins
- Layer half the chips, beans, sausage and hot sauce in the skillet. Repeat with the remaining chips, beans and hot sauce, sprinkle with the cheddar shreds and bake 18-20 minutes in the oven, until cheese has melted
- While the skillet is in the oven, prepare the fried eggs
- Immediately after removing the hot skillet from the oven, top with the fried eggs, chopped cilantro leaves and jalapeño slices
- Prepare cocktails as directed--and enjoy your brunch!
Buy all the ingredients online with our BIPOC Brunch Bundle.