FREE Shipping on ALL Continental US orders!
Southern Eggs Benedict
Cook time 30 mins
Makes 6 servings
- 1 package Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits, cooked
- 12 eggs
- 1.5 lbs. pulled pork or BBQ meat of choice
- 12 Tbsp butter
- 3 large egg yolks, room temperature
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
How To Bake
Oven Poached Egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray and place 1 tablespoon of water into each cup.
- Crack one egg in each cup.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10 –12 minutes. The egg whites should be set and yolks are still runny.
- Remove the eggs with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- Melt butter in the microwave until completely melted. Set it aside.
- Place the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne in the blender. Pulse to combine.
- With the blender running, slowly pour in the warm butter. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Spilt each biscuit in half. Top each half with your choice BBQ, followed by a poached egg, and topped with the Hollandaise sauce.
Come roll with us! You dough-not wanna miss out!