- 1 box of Mason Dixie Cheddar Chive Biscuits
- Lobster tails
- Crab legs
- Green beans
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Old Bay seasoning
- Fresh parsley
How to Bake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake Cheddar Chive Biscuits.
- Add lobster tails, crab legs to a large pot of boiling water. Let cook for 15 minutes.
- Heat up a separate skillet with oil in it.
- Dip shrimp into egg and then coat in breadcrumbs. Fry shrimp in the skillet until golden brown.
- Once all elements are cooked, melt butter to spread on top of lobster tails, crab legs and green beans.
- Sprinkle everything with Old Bay seasoning and fresh parsley. Enjoy!