FREE Shipping on ALL Continental US orders!
Turkey Stuffed Biscuits
- 1 pack Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- ¼ C. turkey
- ½ C. mashed potatoes
- ¼ C. gravy
- ¼ C. cranberry sauce
- ¼. C. green beans
How To Bake
- Thaw Biscuits overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare filling by mixing turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce and green beans in a mixing bowl.
- Flatten out a biscuit using your hands or a rolling pin into a 4-5 inch circle and place 1 tablespoon of filling in the center of the dough.
- Using your fingers, bring all edges together and pinch close until sealed. Place on a lined baking sheet seam side down.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!
Come roll with us! You dough-not wanna miss out!