- Mason Dixie Cheddar Biscuits
- 16 cups water
- 2 large lemons sliced
- 1 medium-size yellow onion sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh Italian parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 sprigs fresh dill
- 6-8 cloves garlic
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp creole seasoning
- 3 lbs king crab legs
- 2 lb jumbo shrimp peeled & deveined
- 1 lb crab claws
- 4-6 lobster tails
- 8 ears of fresh corn each cut into 3 parts
- 5 medium potatoes
How to Make
First, clean all seafood and bake Mason Dixie Cheddar Biscuits according to the package. Then, slice up 2 large lemons, and one large onion, then toss them into a large pan.
Toss in the Italian parsley, fresh thyme, dill, and cloves of garlic. Now add in 1 stick of salted butter, 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of creole seasoning in the large pot.
Pour in 16 cups of cool water, and place the pot over high heat. Bring the water to a boil, then turn the heat down to medium-high.
Let cook for 45 minutes then reduce the heat to medium.
Now fish out all the herbs and etc ( or as much as you can) and add in the corn. Let cook for 15 minutes.
Next, add in the potatoes, and cook for 10 minutes.
Start adding in the crab legs & claws, and the lobster tails. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Now toss in the shrimp, and turn the heat off! Let sit for 10 minutes and then plate.
Enjoy with your Mason Dixie Cheddar Biscuits!