- 1 Box of Mason Dixie Buttermilk Biscuits
- Fried Egg
- Hot Sauce Honey
For the Sausage Gravy
1 package of your favorite sausage
1 ½ T flour
1 ½ C milk
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp garlic powder
For the Fried Chicken
- Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Oil for frying
- ½ gallon water
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup salt
- 1 T dry or fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
How to Bake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake Buttermilk biscuits according to the package.
- Start assembling the sandwich by cutting the biscuit in half and placing the bacon on the bottom half of the biscuit.
- Then, place the fried chicken, sausage gravy and fried egg on top of the bacon.
- Drizzle with hot sauce and honey.
- Place the top half of the biscuit on and enjoy!