Figuring out what to cook for Christmas dinner for smaller groups can be a challenge. But luckily we got you!
This simple (and cheap) Christmas dinner for four is perfect for small families. Or for couples with leftovers to spare!
Christmas Dinner Menu
- Main: Start with a rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store
- Side: Add in our favorite Buttermilk Biscuits
- Vegetable: Roast up these three delicious veggies on one sheet
- Extra addition: Pair with a little bit of cranberry sauce
- Dessert: Top it off with these decadently sweet Biscuit Apple Hand Pies
Enjoy a nutritious (and delicious) Christmas dinner without all the mess!